Are you facing witchcraft where you work or where you do business? I have to admit that even though I have dealt with and took offensive measures through spiritual warfare I have not paid as much attention to witchcraft as I should have until I encountered it on my last job. Because I believe that as an apostle and master scribe, one sent to regions and one who administers the teaching of the kingdom, I have studied witchcraft in the workplace and I have developed these seven signs that are indicators of witchcraft where you work.
What is witchcraft? It is the defying of God’s government, a refusal to submit to God and resist His rule in one’s life. It is living opposite of God’s nature, revelation and grace. Such a person opens his heart to demonic operation and agrees with satan to bring control and manipulation where ever he is.
Here are the seven signs of witchcraft in the workplace?
- An oppressive environment: When a manager or supervisor places restraints on you this creates an oppressive environment. Such a person uses their power or authority to restrain your creative ability. When you’re not free to be creative this is what oppression is. it is demonic pressure on your heart to steal your hope and keep you from reaching your full potential where you work.
2. Lies and false accusation are normal expressions: The devil is a liar and he has many in the workplace willing to lie for him. When a person lies on you more than once they are creating a false impression of you. Lies are weapons that undermine your character. It is an act of fraud against you presenting you in a false light. If someone gives an account against you, written or verbal to damage your reputation that is the same thing as a person perjuring themselves in court. If the liar is a coworker or a supervisor this is a clear attack to damage your professional reputation. Do not ignore it.
- 3. Regular outburst of anger: Anger is uncontrollable emotions. If this is repeated the person who expresses it has something against you. Of course, the devil wants you out of sphere and domain. Pay attention to the person who repeatedly unleashes anger toward you Beware!
4. You are demoralized where you work: Your morale and courage has been depleted leaving you with a broken spirit. The corruption where you work is starting to lessen your influence. You know that you are salt but you are seeing less and less of your spiritual capacity to stop the corruption. You start to dread your work. You are micro-managed to the point where you lose your self-esteem.
5. You lose focus and is often distracted: When you have lost trust in leadership and you’re not considered a valued member on the team this can cause you to become frustrated and start to affect your work performance. If your personal psychology is under continual attack your focus is going to suffer threatening your position on the job. The battlefield is your mind. The devil wants you to conform, to go along and get along but because you resent him your mind is under constant attack.
6. You suffer from anxiety. You are distressed and your mind is uneasy because you fear that you will be fired. The continual tension becomes a mental weight that you can’t lift. If left unchecked or ignored this can cost you and your organization playing right into the devil’s hand. Anxiety pushes you into a cave causing you to miss opportunities.
7. You experience continual fatigue. You have lost motivation, you are continually tired. This is a result of the warfare that you have been enduring. Every day is a battle and even with you go home you are not resting. At work, you are facing a continual grind. The devil wants to bring you to weariness so that you quit and give up.
I hope that this article has helped you to identify witchcraft in your workplace. If you want to go deeper in exposing and overcoming witchcraft on your job or in your business I’m offering an online course through the Ultimate Breakthrough Academy Saturday April 29, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. Follow this link to learn more and register for the course.