Creating an atmosphere of success is determined by daily habits. The link between creativity and success is habits. In today’s blog I invite you to read my own list of six habits that helps me to succeed in life. .
1. Discipline: Discipline is a having a system of attitudes and actions in your life that builds your abilities and create inner muscles for you to thrive in. My chief discipline is spending time in the morning worshipping God.
“Success is measured by your discipline and inner peace.” Mike Ditka.
2. Meditate: Meditation is mentally concentrating on something. It’s positioning your mind to prosper. It creates inner vision to possess your desires. I meditate on the Word of God aligning my mind with the creative possibilities that can exist in my world.
“I am convinced that the man who has learned to meditate upon the Lord will be able to run with his feet and walk in his spirit.” Charles Stanley.
3. Read: Reading calls you to mine for the treasures in the field. What you read is a field of treasures. When you read you are pursuing knowledge and when you implement the knowledge you become a ruler. Last week I completed reading The Innovators by Walter Isaacson.
“You can make positive deposits in your own economy every day by reading.” Zig Ziglar.
4. Work: What you do is your work. What you create is your work. Your work makes you strong and it is your signature in the earth that you’ve been here.
“The privilege to work is a gift, the power to work is a blessing, the love of work is success.” David McKay.
5. Journal: Journaling recalls your past, focuses on your present or today and creates a plan for your future. I have been a journaler for twenty years. By recording my life I have captured a written path. Because I journal I see my past clearly and I see my future by faith.
“My songs are my journal. They allow me to express my feelings and let people know what was going on with me. I knew that somebody would relate.” Janet Jackson.
6. Exercise: Physical exercise gives you life. It causes you to connect to the best physical you. .
“Exercise is a tribute to the heart.” Gene Tunney.
Let me know how I can help you to make successful habits. You were created to succeed! Shalom.