How are you living these days? Are you living in a creative awakening where you are seeing the dreams you were born to bring to pass? Have you rediscovered the creative gifts that busyness in life buried? Are you doing what you are passionate about?
I hope that the anwer to everyone of these questions is yes and if you have said no to any of them I beleive that the articles written on this blog will ignite you to dream, to see and to do what you were created to do.
Today I want you to know that you have help. You are not alone. When you come into a creative awakening you are entering the Creator’s Zone. And in case you didn’t know WHO the Creator is, it’s God (Genesis 1:1). When you enter this zone you become a character in the story that God has been writing since the beginning of creation.
This doesn’t mean that God takes away any of your choices to live as you desire and do what you want to do. It does mean that God invites you to join Him in the creation of the greatest story ever written. It is the story of the human race that was created in the image of God to live in relationship with God taking dominion over the earth.
The story that God is writing is a story of peace. The plot of the story is the well being of the human race. The theme of the story is freedom for the human race to live in the fulfillment of their desires.
That’s the story that God is writing for every human being. Unfortunately there is another author who is writing his own story. His name is Lucifer and the story that he’s writing is one of confusion. He is the author of confusion.
Confusion is an interesting word. Con means to strike, to hit. Fusion is two elements that merge to create something. When you combine con and fusion you get confusion which is two elements striking each other in an act of war.
Every person who enters the devil’s story enters into confusion. So you have to figure out what story are you in? The following questions will help you discover if your story is one of confusion.
1. Do you have a tendency to think about the positive and negative together with the negative canceling the positive?
2. Do you know what you are supposed to be doing in your life right now but unsure how to execute?
3. Do you suffer anxiety when you think about the future?
4. Do you worry about things that are beyond your control and ignore the things that are in your control?
5. When you talk to others does your conversation start in the positive and ends up on the negative things in your life?
6. Do you get angry when others suggest you need to make a change in your life?
7. Do you see yourself as a victim, always recalling past hurts and offenses?
The story that you agree with is the story that you write. You are a coauthor in the story of your life.
On next monday I am going to share with you how to get out of the story of confusion and get in the story of peace. Shalom.