Dutch Sheets the author of DREAM: Discovering God’s Purpose of Your Life says, “We’re made in God’s image, therefore we dream, we dream, therefore we create. The Scriptures actually connects dreaming and creating…If you don’t dream you don’t create, for creating is simply transferring dreams from the realm of thought to the world of reality.” (Page 41).
According to Dutch when we dream we are receiving the blueprint for the creative thing we are going to bring forth in the earth. Our dreams are actually a session or a conference call with our Creator where He gives us the assignment that we are going to create.
So you want your dream journal to be where ever you meet God. When you are in a conference with your Creator you want to be able to record the proceeding of your meeting with Him.
You maybe asking at this point why are my dreams so important?
1. Your dreams reveals a greater place that God is calling you to live in. You are free to hear God because the boundaries of your life is removed by the truth that God has revealed a dream to you that is going to change your life. .
2. Your dreams are directing you to the place of your destiny. When you dream God is showing you the way that He wants you to walk in so that you will reach the path designed for your life.
3. Your dreams connects you with the realm of eternity where dreams never die. If you want your dreams to live until they become reality then you have to keep them in the place where the death of discouragement cannot kill them.
4. Your dreams is power. It creates movement in you. It ignites hope that releases faith in you. It causes you to overcome the hindrances that are working against you.
Recording your dreams is the first step in owning your dreams. When you write your dreams you are bringing them from the realm of impossiblity to the realm of possibility.
Your creative awakening begins when you record your dreams. You are waking up from the sleep of wishing and hoping, struggling and striving for something to happen that’s good for you. You are moving from one place (inaction) into another place (action) where you are now going to make your dreams come true.
When you write the dream and read it you are going to run to accomplish your dreams. There is an acceleration in you that is causing you to move faster. Your season to manifest your dreams is right ahead.
- RECORD YOUR DREAMS,
- ORGANIZE YOUR PLAN.
- BE CONSISTENT DAILY.
- RECORD YOUR PROGRESS.
- EXPECT THE TIME WHEN YOUR DREAM WILL BECOME YOUR REALITY.
- STAY FOCUSED.
- OVERCOME DISTRACTIONS.
It’s time to wake up. You are in a creative awakening!