Tomorrow the church celebrates Pentecost, one of the feast ordained by God and given to Israel to observe for all generations. Pentecost is also a day that many in the Body of Christ celebrate as the coming of Holy Spirit on the community of believers who were waiting for the promise of the Father.
Pentecost is also an important season to the Scribe for when He, Ruach Kodesh came down He came down to shift the destiny of the scribe. Holy Spirit came to live in every scribe and shift his destiny to another dimension. The Scribe who has Holy Spirit living in her doesn’t have to depend solely on her intellectual ability or creative capability. Now the Scribe has Holy Spirit of God living on the inside of his heart filling his spirit with the Word of God, the Rhema of God, the breath of God.
Scribe Holy Spirit lives in you and desires to bring you into an new reality with God. You don’t have to listen to any voice to find your voice anymore, that ‘s your new reality. You don’t have to listen to confusion tell you to write this way and that way. You don’t have to compromise with any company that tells you to write this way to sell books. You can listen to and receive instructions from the very One who created you and lives in you.
When you look for confirmation and celebration of your gift He will speak in your spirit and tell you His delight in you. And when you struggle with writing from the place of Gd’s will Holy Spirit stands with you praying for you. Praying for your strength and for your submission to your Father in heaven.
When Peter stood and preached on the Day of Pentecost he preached from the prophecy spoken by Joel. In this prophecy there were six types given who would be immersed in Holy Spirit and given unique gifts to prophesy and see dreams and visions. Each one of these types can be a Scribe. I invite you to idenitfy yourself with one of the six and decree what God is doing in you in this Season of Pentecost. If you decree what you are in each of these types then it will establish according to Job 22:28.
1. Sons: They will build the citiy of God and run after their destiny. They will possess in their hand the pen of God and waters will flow out of their words to satisfy thirsty souls.
2. Daughters: They are the builders of cities like the Sons and they also run after the destiny that God has for them but they are also the hooks that hold the super and natural together. Through them many souls that was stolen will be restored and set back in place with God.
3. Young Men: They are the builders of new beginnings. They write what have not yet been released in the earth. They are the disciples of Jesus who have taken up His yoke. Holy Spirit gives them writings assignments in visions which is life to those who read it and run with it. Their visions are the swords that the warriors of God fight with. It releases light in dark places.
4. Old Men: They have been crowned with understanding and wisdom and they are seasoned warriors in the army of the Lord. They fight with the sword of the Spirit. They are given dreams to know the seasons and strategies for the future battles that he will lead his troops to fight in. He is a Scribal General with a Joshua spirit.
5. Menservants: He is a humble Scribe who depends on the Lord for his every need. He is submissive to write what is in the volume of the book that he has been called to write. His hands fashions the stories and articles and essays that delight His King. He is a servant and because he doesn’t seek adulation from man he is the highest Scribe in the kingdom of God. His only desire is to serve the King and serve the King’s people.
6. Maidservants: She has the same spirit as the manservant. But her object of Scribal ministry is her mouth. She speaks what Holy Spirit moves her speak. And her words blesses those who hear the grace in her mouth. Her words shifts regions, cultures and atmospheres and dismantles strongholds setting captives free.
One of these types are you or several of them are you. Whoever you are I celebrate you and I thank Holy Spirit for coming in your life to move you forth in your destiny. I decree on your life these words: Everyday is a day of Pentecost for you as you receive your provision, as you receive revelation, the mysteries and truths brought forth from your storehouse and as you recieve power to be the witness of Jesus Christ. Shalom.