I’m really excited to share this news with you. I recently published by sixth book on Amazon. It’s called The Seventy: A Movement of Creativity in the Earth. On this past Monday the Seventy made Amazon Best sellers list!
I decided to use Thunderclap to announce the book. My thunderclap campaign launched the news on Monday October 12, 2015. As a result of this campaign The Seventy went to the top 100 of books sold that day in the categories of prophecy and religion/spirituality.
I’m sharing with you the seven steps of movement that brought me to this moment.
- Do it. You create something when you take the first step. Every book that I’ve written and published had to first be written. Your finished product is a sign of agreement in your life. Two things came together your idea and your action. A lot of people have fascinating ideas that can create wealth and enhance lives but they never act on their ideas and so they never create.
2. Find a Mentor: The Seventy would not have ranked in the Amazon Bestselling List without the entrance of a mentor in my life. This summer I received an email from Shelley Hitz. It was an invitation to join her Author Audience Academy.
I knew as I read that email that Holy Spirit was leading me. I joined that day. It was one of the best investment I’ve made in my life. Shelley is a phenomenal coach and mentor. I’ve learned so much from her and the fruit from being in her Academy for four months is the Seventy being an Amazon Bestseller.
3. Know the Timing: Holy Spirit led to be release this book during Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year. I faced some constraints and wasn’t sure how I would do it but the Lord opened the door for me to get to this book to Amazon during Rosh Hashanah.
When it’s time that means that what you have to give will reach the persons that it needs to reach in that time. When there is an urgency in you to act, to accomplish something move with Holy Spirit.
4. Have a Strategy: While I was focused in getting support for Thunderclap I ran into a roadblock. I wasn’t sure that I would get the minimum number to launch the campaign. I asked the Lord for a strategy and within a day I knew what I needed to do to finish the campaign. I followed the strategy and succeeded.
Wisdom is knowing what to do, when to do it and how to do it.
5. Be diligent. Stay determine to finish what you start. Stay with it until you accomplish it. Pay attention to what you are pursuing. Don’t lose focus and don’t despair. Don’t allow distractions to rob you of precious time.
6. Subdue what is against you. People will often become the enemy of your success. They will discourage you and attempt to cause you worry and stress until you give up your dream. When this happens you have to war against it and them. Never allow people to rule your dreams or desires.
Dominate these success traps by keeping agreement with your vision. Build on top of what’s trying to stop you. You control your enemies by the way you respond to them. What they are trying to stop doesn’t belong to them, it belongs to you.
7. Celebrate: i celebrated with my wife and son when I discovered The Seventy had made Amazon 100. I told people who are dear to me. When you celebrate you are recognizing the fruit of your efforts. It’s not arrogance or pride to publish the great things that are happening in your life. When you celebrate you are creating a culture in your life that will birth more success.
If you want to get a copy of the Seventy follow this link to Amazon. Let me know what you’re celebrating in your life now. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015VSF4FQ?*Version*=1&*entries*=0