On January 1 we crossed over into a new year. But many of us don’t realize that God also has a new year.
In Exodus 12:2 the Lord said to Moses, “This month shall be to you the beginnIngs of months; it shall be the first month of the year to you.”
This time prophetically declares that we have crossed over from the old into the new. This month is the time were the Passover is celebrated. It’s time to celebrate your Passover. You have come out and you have entered in.
For many of you this month you are ending things and for others you are beginning things. This is also a month to expect your harvest from seeds sown last year or past cycles. It’s time to expect your harvest from seeds sown during the years of 2008-2015. Declare that you will receive your harvest.
This first month is called Nisan. We entered into this month Saturday April 9. And so I say again Happy New Year. God has given us this new year. It’s a time to start over. I will not be repetitious because I have already written about this month on a another article. But I wanted to release this blessing of a new year over you.
- May you be blessed in your house.
- May your children, natural and spiritual, be blessed.
- May you be blessed with health.
- May you blessed with prosperity.
- May you blessed in your body, soul and spirit.
- May you blessed in the presence of your enemies.
- May you be blessed in your movements.