There are three areas that determines how ready are you for a breakthrough.
The first area is COMFORT. In this area you are living, you’re surviving but you’re not growing. You’re not learning. You’re stuck in a routine.
Your life doesn’t demand anything from you. You could live with your eyes closed. And in a sense you are. There’s no vision in your life to motivate you. No drive to propel you to the next level. You need a breakthrough. You need to break out of the zone of comfort where mediocre rules your life.
The second area is UNCOMFORTABLE. Something is happening to you and the comfort that you once felt you don’t feel anymore. Or maybe you were never comfortable you just didn’t know what to do or where to go. Now the things that you were okay with is bothering you. It irritates you.
As much as you want to you just can’t fake it any longer. This is a great place to be because you are ready for change. You want to do more with your life. You want to make some changes. You are being pushed from comfort. You’ve had enough and you’re ready for something new.
You have reached a struggle and how you react in this stage will decide your breakthrough.
The third area is DISCOMFORT. Something has disturbed you and you’ve got to do something. Its time to act. At this stage you are afraid. Afraid to stay and afraid to go. You’ve lived with security for a very long time and now it’s time to leave security for risk. If you move from this area you’ll have a breakthrough and achieve the things you want in your new life.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BREAKTHROUGH?
These are the top five reasons why most people need a breakthrough.
- Career. You’re working hard. You’re performing on the job at the highest level you can.. But you’re not getting ahead. What’s the problem?
- Financial freedom Many of you are looking for more finances. Many need finances; i.e. a raise, a higher paying job or a real financial increase in their business. How do you attain this? What does a financial breakthrough look like to you?
- Good health. Many of you want to be healthier. You want optimal health.
- Mindset. Your mindset is your thoughts and beliefs that influence your actions and behaviors. There are many thoughts and beliefs that’s keeping you from breakthrough.
- Relationships: Adam and Eve hid from God in the garden. Many people are hiding from the people you love. You’ve been so hurt or rejected that you fear trust and transparency. You need a breakthrough, the ability to come out, be seen and deal with your hidden secrets.
READ WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT BREAKTHROUGH COACHING WITH COACH B
“I enjoyed my initial session with Coach B. He was professional and transparent. about working with me as my life coach. I recommend him if you’re seeking a life coach.” Natasha.
Coach B is a treasure to the Body of Christ. I was blessed to experience an first session of breakthrough coaching and it was very helpful and productive. His prophetic gifting brings an essential component to his effectiveness as a coach.” Kathryn.
“I have come across many anointing, but the anointing on Coach’s B life is very different. I read his book, ‘How to Get a Breakthrough: The Three Laws of Breakthrough and it made so much sense to me! You can tell a tree by the fruit it bears, the fruit that Coach B bears is so needed in the Body of Christ.
“When I discovered that Coach B was a coach I decided that I was going to take the step to get the impartation that he carries in order to help me breakthrough to the next level. From his books and coaching sessions i receive the words that he releases.
“It’s an honor to be coached by such an anointed and creative soul.
If you are searching for guidance let Coach B help you get to the next level of advancement.” Verlene.
Are you ready for your breakthrough? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for your initial FREE coaching session.